Invisalign® aligners offer a revolutionary approach to achieving a straighter smile without the hassle of traditional braces. This innovative orthodontic treatment has helped millions of people find the smiles of their dreams, and now it can help you too.
Invisalign® Aligners in Brentwood, TN
Invisalign® aligners are a discreet orthodontic treatment option that provides effective and comfortable realignment of your teeth. Made from models of your current teeth and the end result you want to achieve, Invisalign® aligners are custom-made and switched out approximately every two weeks. This process continues until you have achieved your desired results, which typically takes around two years. You only remove the aligners for eating, drinking, and cleaning. With Invisalign® aligners, you can get the smile you’ve always wanted without having to endure the discomfort of traditional braces.
How does the Invisalign® process work?
At the start of your Invisalign® journey, we’ll take photos of your face and teeth, dental impressions, and X-rays. These records will be sent to Invisalign®, along with precise instructions of the desired outcome. Invisalign® will then use these impressions to build a 3D model of your teeth, and work with Dr. Donelson to ensure accurate measurements. When complete, the trays are sent to the Hallmark Dental office. You’ll be required to wear a set of trays for two weeks at a time, over the course of approximately two years (or the duration determined by Dr. Donelson).
Invisalign® vs. braces—what's the difference?
There are many differences between Invisalign® aligners and braces, we’ve listed some of the largest ones here. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but the introduction of clear aligners to the market introduced a more efficient, less painful way to straighten teeth.
- Materials. Invisalign® aligners use clear transparent plastic, while braces use wires and brackets.
- Removability. Invisalign® aligners can be removed by the user at any time, while braces can only be removed by a professional.
- Food Restrictions. Invisalign® allows a user to eat whatever they would like and not make changes to their oral care practices, while braces restrict what the user can safely eat and require special maintenance and care.
- Injury Risks. Invisalign® aligners do not present any injury risks, while braces can lead to cuts and other injuries.
- Visibility. Invisalign® aligners are nearly impossible for others to notice, while braces are almost impossible to miss.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
The cost for this treatment is similar to the cost for metal braces. Costs can vary, depending on:
- Insurance coverage. Most insurance plans cover Invisalign® aligners the same way they cover metal braces. It is rare that insurance will cover Invisalign® aligners for purely cosmetic reasons, but each case is different.
- Length / complexity of treatment. With Invisalign®, you get new clear aligners every couple of weeks, so the cost varies, depending on if your treatment requires more (or fewer) aligners.
If you have any financial questions, please contact our office and we will be happy to discuss your insurance coverage or additional payment options available.Contact Hallmark Dental
Who can use Invisalign®?
Most teenagers and adults with mild-to-moderate orthodontic conditions can benefit from Invisalign®. These conditions include crooked, misaligned, or spaced teeth, as well as minor bite irregularities. That said, certain more complex orthodontic issues may require alternative treatment plans. Invisalign® is an effective and convenient solution for many orthodontic conditions, providing fast and comfortable results.
Interested in Invisalign®?
If you would like to setup an Invisalign® consultation, if you have any questions about how clear aligners work, or if you're unsure if Invisalign® aligners are right for you—contact us.